Take 2 is a new program to keep you motivated and involved! This new concept keeps former students engaged and informed about what's going on at Halo and our sister agencies around the country. This special class is only for former students and is not open to the public. Class begins Tuesday, April 28 on Zoom. Space is limited. Email us to reserve your spot.
Class 1: Your Look & Your Market
- Personal Critiques on Hair Style
- Feedback about styling your body type
- What colors work best for you on camera
- How to excel with your type of look
- Your photos - the good, bad and the truth
Class 2: Keeping Busy
- What you can do at home to grow stronger
- What you should have packed at all times
- Sample exercises of being on set
- Critique of your resume
- Guest Appearance by Halo star
- Discussion of jobs booked by Halo in the past and future
Class 3: Wildcard!
- Personal coaching for your craft
For example, photo movement or runway for models and script analysis and delivery for actors
- How to properly self-tape
Class 4: Social Media & Sharing
- Critique of your social media bio and profiles
- The importance of cross-promotion
- Discuss placement in a larger market.
- Students will have their head shots shared across all of Halo's social media.
Meets: Tuesdays at 4:30 PM on Zoom
Length: 4 week class
Start Date: None. The class is designed to allow entry at any point as long as space is available.