Teen Ladies 12-17 years: 7 week course
Meets: Saturdays 1:00 – 2:00 PM
Start Date: None. Class curriculum revolves throughout the year. Start any time, space pending.
Our personal development classes cover everything from public speaking and giving a firm handshake to runway techniques and photography movement. Classes are designed to help each student build on their own God given talents, develop their own sense of style and become a self-confident young woman. This is the perfect class for anyone who struggles with self-esteem. In the world of modeling and acting, you’ll need more than just a pretty face and talent. You have to have “people skills” to carry yourself through an audition or casting. We teach our models that they have to be just as great at acting and “small talk” as they are on the runway or in front of a camera. Many young women have been hugely successful in job interviews and college entry interviews because of their coaching at Halo. This is a seven week course that meets Saturdays 1:00-2:00 PM. The curriculum revolves every seven weeks, meaning there is no start or end date so you can begin any week you’d like. Sign up now! Saturday classes fill quickly!
What will I learn at Shine, Glimmer, Glow?
- Runway movement and walking critiques. Runway turns and projection
- Photography skills. The right angle for your face. Professional posing vs. cheesy posing?
- Interviewing skills. How to give a firm handshake and make eye contact.
- TV Commercials and delivering lines for camera
- Inner beauty: Take off your mask and be yourself
- Body Image: How you see yourself vs. how God sees you
- Body analysis: The right clothes for your body!
- Wardrobe instruction: The right outfit to wear to an audition!
- Humility and Confidence. Finding the fine line.
- Improvisation skills
- Cold Reads for auditions
- Scene Reads with a partner
- The ‘biz” of our industry
- Agency Audition and individual critique with Halo Director, Stephanie